Hello friends, if you are searching CDIC Canada corporate office address or phone number so you are on the right place; because here we share all the information about CDIC corporate headquarters address and company contact details.
CDIC Canada corporate Headquarters Contact Information
|CDIC Canada corporate office address||50 R. O’Connor St, Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2, Canada|
|CDIC Corporate Phone number||1-800-461-2342|
|CDIC customer service number||1-800-461-2342|
|Corporate Office website||www.cdic.ca|
CDIC company profile
They was founded in 1967, Canada, that provides insurance services in Canada. Their headquarters is located at Ottawa, Canada.
- Name: Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Revenue: $49.4 billion
- Number of employees: 51-200
- Type: Insurance Company
Also Read: Travelers Canada Corporate Address
How do I contact CDIC Corporate Office Canada?
In this day there are many ways to contact CDIC Canada, such as by company phone number, by CDIC email address, via head office or via social media etc.
Main office Address: Here you can contact via CDIC corporate office address is 50 R. O’Connor St, Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2, Canada. If you have any questions any suggestions try this office address for fast response.
Phone Number: Here we highlight the contact number of CDIC Canada 1-800-461-2342 through which you can resolve your queries quickly and easily.
CDIC email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
All CDIC Contact Number
- Customer Service: 1-800-461-2342
- General Inquiry: 1-800-461-2342
- TTY service: 1-800-465-7735
- Media inquiries: 613-943-4395
CDIC all countries phone number
Here you can get all the contact numbers about CDIC.
- 1-800-461-2342: USA
CDIC headquarters executive team
- Leah Anderson: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Chantal Richer: Chief Operating Officer
- Christa Walker: General Counsel, Corporate Secretary & Chief Legal Officer
- Camille Ringrose: Head, Finance, Operations & Chief Financial Officer
- Michael Mercer: Chief Data & Insurance Officer
- Gina Byrne: Chief Member Risk & Resolution
- Angela Roberge: Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief of Staff
The Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation is a Canadian federal Crown Corporation created by Parliament in 1967 to provide deposit insurance to depositors in Canadian commercial banks and savings institutions. CDIC insures Canadians’ deposits held at Canadian banks up to C$100,000 in case of a bank failure.